This Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Custom screams elegance with it’s classic Nitrocellulose gloss Ebony black finish & Gold hardware. With it’s beauty & classic warm tones, the Gibson Les Paul Custom introduced in 1954 has always been defined as elegance, style & grace and is the Cadillac of the Gibson Les Paul family. This Black Beauty is no exception!
The Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Custom features a one-piece mahogany neck, carved maple top and solid mahogany body that produces warm, rich tones. A richlite fretboard with pearl block inlays gives it a nice bright attack and coupled with the 490R & 498T Gibson humbuckers, it delivers those classic warm tones for rhythm and smoking hot lead tones that made the Les Paul Custom famous.
Other Gibson features are a tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, multi-ply binding on body, neck and headstock & beautiful Gold hardware.
She was meticulously hand crafted at the Gibson Custom Shop in Nashville, TN. It has like all Gibson custom Shop instruments produced today, been PLEK’d which insures the very best possible regarding playability!
Includes a Custom Shop case, Certificate of Authenticity and inspection slip.
These are now $4799…save $1100!
Gibson Les Paul Custom Features:
- Color: Ebony
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Neck Wood: 1-piece mahogany
- Neck Shape: rounded profile
- Top Wood: Carved maple top
- Back Wood: Solid mahogany back
- Machine Heads: Gold Metal tulip tuners
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- No. of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24-3/4″
- Position Markers: Pearl block inlays
- Pickups: 490 Alnico (R) and 498 Alnico (T) with Gold covers humbucking
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-way selector switch
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Gold Nashville TOM/Stopbar bridge/tailpiece
- Hardware: Gold
FREE Shipping in Continental U.S.A.!