Every inch of the Gibson USA Thunderbird Bass Guitar oozes quality, pride and just plain rocks! If you simply want to destroy everything in your path and look way cool doing so, then look no further than the Gibson Thunderbird Bass…guaranteed to steal the show!
Since it’s inception in 1963, the Gibson USA Thunderbird Bass Guitar has been the most highly respected of all Gibson basses. Reissued in 1987 with original reverse body styling and TB Plus ceramic magnet humbuckers, it still looks way ahead of it’s time and sounds thunderous with the new pickups.
Other features include a 9-ply mahogany-and-walnut neck that extends through the body. Mahogany wings, a rosewood fretboard, black top-hat knobs with inserts, Grover tuners, 3-way adjustable tailpiece and black chrome hardware to name a few. Gibson includes their own hardshell case with the Thunderbird.
Gibson USA Thunderbird Bass Guitar Features:
- Color: Vintage Sunburst
- Body Wood: Mahogany wings
- Neck: 9-ply Mahogany & Walnut neck-through body
- Tuners: Grover
- Fretboard: Rosewood 20 Fret
- Pickups: Two new design TB Plus ceramic magnet humbuckers
- Controls: Two volume, one tone
- Bridge: Three way Adjustable
- Hardware: Black Chrome, Black top hat knobs with inserts
- Case: Historic Brown w/Gibson Logo & Pink Plush interior