Brand new & very limited is the timeless classic Gibson Memphis 1963 ES-335TD in an extraordinary Pelham Blue finish (reminiscent of Dave Grohl’s signature model), celebrating one of the most iconic and historically relevant electric guitars from the Golden Age of Gibson Guitars!
From the core, Gibson Memphis has recreated this iconic instrument making sure it is historically correct & true to the original. The 2015 limited Gibson 1963 ES-335TD is built with attention to historical detail & has several new features!
Includes a black with yellow lined hardshell case just like the original & a Memphis Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity.
New for 2015
- Historic truss rod: Superior Adjustability due to the Teflon coating, larger diameter rod, original brass anchor and larger washer
- Rolled neck binding: Binding is rounded off to comfortably fit the contours of the player’s hand
- Vintage style “No Logo” potentiometers: Period-correct looks double up on sonic clarity
- 45 degree bevel on all plastics: Historically accurate
- Quartered Adirondack Spruce braces: One step closer to vintage ES tonality
- Lightweight centerblocks: 2.5 lbs. – 3.2 lbs
- 3-ply Vintage Plain Maple/Poplar/Maple Top Back & Sides w/3-ply Binding
- 1-pc Mahogany Neck w/1963 Profile
- SP-1 Headstock w/Mother of Pearl Gibson Crown Logo Inlay
- White Nylon Nut (4.3358 cm / 1.707″)
- 1-pc Dark Rosewood Fretboard w/Period Correct Celluloid Block Inlays
- Limited Pelham Blue Finish
- Alnico III MHS Humbucker (Rhythm) & Alnico II MHS Humbucker (Lead)
- Kluson Double Ring Tulip Button Tuners (15:1)
- No Wire ABR Bridge
- Aluminium Lightweight Stop Bar Tailpiece
- Includes Period Correct Black w/Yellow Lining Gibson Hard Shell Case & Gibson Memphis Certificate of Authenticity
FREE Shipping in Continental U.S.A.!