PEDAL POWER® Summer Savings
INSTANT REBATE PROMOTION
Voodoo Lab is famous for building the quietest power supplies in the business. But this Summer, Pedal Power® will be making some serious noise.
Voodoo Lab is thrilled to announce the Pedal Power Summer Savings consumer rebate. Between 7/24/17 and 8/31/17, save $20 instant rebate on qualifying Pedal Power models!
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 4×4 is a high-current capable power supply for pedal effects like those from Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, TC Electronic plus 4 standard 9-volt battery stompboxes. With eight independent, filtered and regulated output sections, Pedal Power 4×4 can properly power modern DSP-based effects and all 9V
battery operated pedals.
Perfect for large pedalboards, Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 4×4 features 8 completely isolated, filtered, and regulated output sections that will keep your pedals dead quiet and free from high-frequency noise that occurs with digital “switching” power supplies. Nearly all DSP-based effects made today are supplied with digital switching
power adapters, which produce significant high frequency noise. Because Pedal
Power 4×4 is an audiophile quality linear (analog) supply, there are no digital
artifacts to introduce into your signal path. And, its ultra low-noise design keeps
the most sensitive vintage and boutique analog pedals dead quiet!
Pedal Power® 4×4 features:
- Four 9V isolated high-current 400mA output sections (2 with 12V option) power Strymon, Eventide,
Line 6 (excludes M9/M13), Boss Twin, TC Electronic Nova, Moog and more
- Four 9V isolated 100mA output sections
- All outputs compatible with 9V battery operated pedals
- Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
- Easily fits small to large pedalboards and mounts under Pedaltrain product
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
- 5-year warranty*