PEDAL POWER® Summer Savings
INSTANT REBATE PROMOTION
Voodoo Lab is famous for building the quietest power supplies in the business. But this Summer, Pedal Power® will be making some serious noise.
Voodoo Lab is thrilled to announce the Pedal Power Summer Savings consumer rebate. Between 7/24/17 and 8/31/17, save $20 instant rebate on qualifying Pedal Power models!
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO-5
The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO-5 is an isolated power supply for powering guitar effects pedals. It’s the perfect compact solution for smaller pedalboards like the BlackBird Featherboard or even as an additional power supply for larger boards. With five isolated, filtered and regulated output sections, ISO-5 keeps even the most sensitive vintage and boutique analog pedals dead quiet.
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO-5 includes a high-current output which will power modern digital power-hungry effects like those from Eventide, Line 6, and TC Electronic. There’s also a dedicated 18V output for those pedals which need the higher voltage for extra headroom.
Pedal Power® ISO-5 features:
- Five isolated outputs
- Compatible with all battery operated pedals
- Includes high current 9V and 12V outputs, plus dedicated 18V output
- Powers Boss Twin, Eventide, Line 6 modelers, TC Electronic Nova, Moog and more
- Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
- Compact design fits small pedalboards and rack shelves
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
- 5-year warranty*
Designed to meet the needs of professional users, Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO-5 will provide clean, consistent power, even with the poor AC line conditions often found on stage. Completely isolated output sections eliminate ground loops and unwanted interactions between effects, resulting in lower noise and noticeably improved tone.