Voodoo Lab Pedal Power Mondo
The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power Mondo is Voodoo Lab’s “Mac-Daddy” power supply from their Pedal Power® line of award winning power supplies.
The Mondo is armed & ready to power high-current, power consuming effects pedals like those from Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, TC Electronic and more, plus any standard 9-volt battery stompboxes like Boss, ect… MONDO is the perfect solution for large pedalboards.
The Mondo features 12 completely isolated, filtered, and regulated output sections that will keep your pedals dead quiet and free from high-frequency noise that occurs with digital switching power supplies.
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power Mondo also features an internal thermometer that controls a silent fan keeping the unit cool even under the most adverse heat conditions of outdoor festival stages. Even with poor AC line conditions, it delivers clean, consistent power. Handmade in the USA using the finest components, Pedal Power MONDO was designed to meet and exceed the needs of our most demanding professional users.
Pedal Power® Mondo features:
- 12 isolated output sections eliminate ground loops and hum
- All outputs are compatible with 9V battery operated pedals
- 6 outputs are high-current capable for modern digital effects
- Powers Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, BOSS Twin, TC Nova, and more
- 2 outputs with Sag simulate low battery
- Toroidal transformers and linear regulation for lowest possible noise
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Courtesy AC outlet
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
- 5-year warranty
Included DC Power cables:
5.5×2.1mm right angle barrel connectors (10)
5.5×2.1mm straight barrel connectors (2)
5.5×2.5mm right angle “red” barrel (5)
3.5mm right angle mini plug (1)
9V battery snap (1)
Designed to meet the needs of professional users, Voodoo Lab Pedal Power Mondo will provide clean, consistent power, even with the poor AC line conditions often found on stage. Completely isolated output sections eliminate ground loops and unwanted interactions between effects, resulting in lower noise and noticeably improved tone.