The Wampler Euphoria Overdrive Pedal is Wampler’s take on the coveted & elusive tone and feel of the famous “Dumble Amplifiers” – smooth creaminess yet crunchy when you need it to be, yet the tonality is much more transparent than other “D sounding” pedals.
The Euphoria shines accentuating your amp’s clean tones to distorted tones while adding a bit of warmth. It is very dynamic and cleans up & responds to the volume knob like a tube amp.
PLUS it’s extremely flexible…with the toggle switch in the down position you’ll get a hint of fuzz along with the overdrive, it’s reminiscent of the tones that “Eric Johnson” may use. With the toggle in the up position the tonality is super smooth, creamy yet crunchy when you dig into the strings. In the center position, the toggle will give you tons of crunch, or roll the gain back a bit and push the volume up and you have a superior clean boost with a 2 band EQ that’s extremely transparent, but variable so you can actually turn it into an awesome treble booster just by cranking up the treble and turning the bass down.
• Hand Built in USA
• High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
• Completely true bypass
• Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug like Boss)
• Power draw: 8mA
• 4 knobs – Volume/gain/bass/treble
• Switch goes from overdrive setting to distortion setting (top: creamy tone, middle: crunchy tone, bottom, light fuzz tone)
• Advanced Gain Structure, amazing array of sounds.
• 2.5″ x 4.5″ x 1.5″ (63.5mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
• Very transparent
• Very dynamic
• Completely original circuitry
Download the instruction manual here: Download PDF Manual
FREE Shipping in Continental U.S.A.!
As with all Wampler pedals, this pedals comes with a 5 year warranty coverage (fully transferable) on any malfunction (except arising from abuse) 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so buy your Wampler pedals from us today and start building your dream tone & rig!