If you are tone chasing the sweetest sustaining, Eric Johnson violin like, smooth fuzz or the dirtiest destroyed fuzz that can border on distortion, the Wampler Velvet Fuzz Pedal is for you – there is no other fuzz like it!
The The key to the tone of the Wampler Velvet Fuzz is the voicing switch.
The “big” position: A bigger & looser, more fuzz friendly tone & reacts like a classic fuzz. Tons of compression and truly represents the “tone” from that “era”. Dropping the volume back, it cleans up perfectly so your rhythm can remain clear enough.
In the “tight” position: The tighter & brighter distortion tone gives you the feeling you have changed amps!
• Hand Built in USA
• High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
• Completely true bypass
• Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug like Boss)
• Power draw: 23mA
• Completely original design
• Switchable between two completely independent clipping circuits, pure fuzz or a fuzz like distortion
• Transistors are hand selected for superior tone and response
• 2.5″ x 4.5″ x 1.5″ (63.5mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
Download the instruction manual here: Download PDF Manual
FREE Shipping in Continental U.S.A.!
As with all Wampler pedals, this pedals comes with a 5 year warranty coverage (fully transferable) on any malfunction (except arising from abuse) 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so buy your Wampler pedals from us today and start building your dream tone & rig!